Admission to Doctoral Programs
To be considered for enrollment in the Doctoral (PhD) program at AASTU:
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences with at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) CGPA from the Master’s Program.
- A written Statement of Purpose (3,000 word character limits) which should cover the following elements: (i) your research interests, (ii) your research and academic background, (iii) why this program is a good match for you and (iv) your career goal in the intended research area
- Applicants must meet satisfactorily the selection criteria which may include the entrance examination to be administered by the academic units concerned.
- Three letters of recommendations provided in confidence to the department (AASTU/PG -F)
- Additional supplemental application information required by program