Admission to Master’s Programs
To be considered for enrolment in the Master’s program at AASTU applicants:
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the specific/related field(s) of study from a university of recognized/acceptable standing;
- Have a minimum 2.5 for female and 2.75 for male undergraduate CGPA (on a 4.0 scale) is required for all programs;
- Must meet satisfactorily the selection criteria, which may include the entrance examination to be administered by the academic units concerned;
- Must submit TWO recent recommendation letters specifying their academic competence; and
- Must submit additional supplemental application information required by program.
NB: For MBA programs applicant, a minimum of 3 years work experience in industry is required.