Admission to Master’s Programs
To be considered for enrollment in the Master’s program at AASTU:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the specific/related field(s) of study from a university of recognized/acceptable standing.
- A minimum 3.0 undergraduate CGPA (on a 4.0 scale) is required for all programs.
- Applicants must meet satisfactorily the selection criteria which may include the entrance examination to be administered by the academic units concerned.
- Applicants to all programs are required to submit TWO recent recommendation letters specifying their academic competence (AASTU/PG-F)
- Additional supplemental application information required by program.